My dad doesn’t think so, and I’m having a hard time explaining to him why school is stressful, so once this reaches a decent amount of notes I’ll show him how many people agree with me.
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok
Reblog if you believe school can cause stress.
"You get a strange feeling when you’re about to leave a place. Like you’ll not only miss the people you love but you’ll miss the person you are now at this time and this place, because you’ll never be this way ever again."
-Azar Nafisi, Reading Lolita in Tehran (via ohteenscanrelate)